Foundation Support of HI, a regional leader in the foundation repair and moisture control industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, growing team! In this role, you will consult with homeowners at appointments we have scheduled for you. Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their home and provide the best solutions for them.
What We Would Provide You
· An opportunity to make $80K+
· A benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, and vision.
· Best-in-class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success.
· Opportunities for professional growth.
· High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
What You Would Do
· Drive to customers’ properties on scheduled appointments
· Carefully examine the customer’s property to provide an accurate diagnosis of their issues and provide necessary recommendations to the customer that will resolve such issues
· Create the customer's proposal with the Company's engineering software program
· Close the sale with the customer via a presentation during the initial appointment (if able)
· Follow up with customer and team questions as needed
· Ensure all paperwork and data entry is completed the right way and on time
· Provide empathetic and solution-driven support when customers are unhappy and when the team needs help solving an issue throughout the duration of each project
· Consistently provide a remarkable experience for our customers, leaving them happy that they scheduled with us
· Meets or exceeds his/her projected monthly sales goals
· Attend meetings and has regular and reliable on-site attendance as needed
· Has the ability to attend out-of-state, network training as needed
· Drives for the company in a safe manner
· Be an ambassador for our company’s culture and purpose
· Perform other duties as needed for the success of our team
What We Need For This Role
· 1+ years of successful experience in outside sales field; or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
· Construction experience is a plus, but not required
· Be able to communicate in English over the phone, in person, and in written form
· Be proficient in technology, including Salesforce, Gmail, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
· Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
· Be able to ascend, descend, and move oneself to a lower position to inspect items under, on, or close to floor level
· Ability to walk, kneel, and crawl
· A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry by providing our customers with an incredible experience from start to finish. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer, and we achieve this through our amazing team of employees, culture, and mission of helping others. We want our employees and you to know that you are always our most valuable assets and that we strive to provide our team nothing less than an environment they can thrive and succeed in.
If you pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us as our Outside Sales Representative. For more information about our company or to complete an application, visithttps://www.foundationsupporthawaii.com/ or email us at [email protected]
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this position but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. This job posting does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at any time.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Email: [email protected]